- Custom Cut Foam
- Care Instructions
Laserable Leatherette offers the look and feel of genuine leather at a fraction of the price. This richly textured, synthetic material is spot resistant, easy to clean and durable enough for the rigors of daily use.
The high quality workmanship of each leatherette piece is sure to impress every recipient with its elegant individuality.
Laserable leatherette items can be personalized through laser engraving for a sharp contrast.
To order this product with customization, simply set your design through our customizer app with our large (and growing) library of designs, or upload your own artwork files!
This product can only be customized with images in the following format(s):
- Vectorized image files: .svg, .ai, .eps, .pdf
- Bitmap image files: .png (high res w/transparent background is ideal), or .jpg
Customization is optional. Additional charges apply.
If you have trouble uploading your artwork file(s) to the product customizer, you can email them to email@example.com for a free assessment!
Graphic design services are available upon request (additional service fees apply).
If your purchase of this gift box is going to be used for any of our products, we will laser-cut the foam insert to fit the item, free of charge!
- The item to be foam-cut must be a part of the same order as the gift box in order to be eligible for the free cutting service.
- Custom foam cutting services are available for all products (that can fit in gift boxes sold by Craftworks NW) for an additional $9.99 service charge (per box/insert) when this box and the item to be set in the box are purchased separately.
If you are purchasing this box to present a gift/item that was not sold by, or puchased from Craftworks NW, and you would like the foam insert custom cut to fit something else, then a setup charge of $49.99 per item will be applied to the order ($9.99 cut fee per box still applies).
- Volume price breaks are available for custom foam cutting on orders containing multiple gift boxes that are to fit products/items not sold by Craftworks NW (additional terms apply).
- Up to 75% off of custom-foam cutting services on quanity orders of 150 or more non-Craftworks NW product foam cuts.
- There are no limitations to variations of products/cuts that are serviced.
- Bulk service discounts only apply to multiples of the same cut.
- Price to be provided by quote, prior to order fulfillment.
- Additional information for non-Craftworks NW products:
- Photographs of the item(s) to be cut will be required.
- Photo requirement details will be communicated after your order.
- Invoices will be modified with the applicable charges (after your order for the gift boxes has been placed) and sent back to you to collect the remaining balance.
To clean laserable leatherette items, use water and soap. It will not leave water spots. Rubbing alcohol works well on pen marks.
Leatherette does not absorb oils from hands/fingers.