|Cleaning Instructions||Clean residue after lasering with LA Awesome or any neutral cleaner. Wipe spots with a damp cloth, alcohol will remove ink marks.|
|Overall Size||3" x 1-3/4"|
- Care Instructions
- Wholesale Information
- Customizing a Bulk Order? Save Time!
Laserable Leatherette offers the look and feel of genuine leather at a fraction of the price. This richly textured, synthetic material is spot resistant, easy to clean and durable enough for the rigors of daily use.
The high quality workmanship of each leatherette piece is sure to impress every recipient with its elegant individuality.
Laserable leatherette items can be personalized through laser engraving for a sharp contrast.
Simplify the customization process even more by downloading the .pdf template file, and setting your design up before uploading to the product customizer!
To order this product with customization, simply set your design through our customizer app with our large (and growing) library of designs, or upload your own artwork files!
This product can only be customized with images in the following format(s):
- Vectorized image files: .svg, .ai, .eps, .pdf
- Bitmap image files: .png (high res w/transparent background is ideal), .jpg, .pdf
Customization is optional. Additional charges apply.
If you have trouble uploading your artwork file(s) to the product customizer, you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free assessment!
Graphic design services are available upon request (additional service fees apply).
To clean laserable leatherette items, use water and soap. It will not leave water spots. Rubbing alcohol works well on pen marks.
Leatherette does not absorb oils from hands/fingers.
Buy by the case, and save big!
Visit our Wholesale and Marketplace website, at: https://craftworksnw.market for more information!
If you are placing an order that requires a change in text from item to item, simply follow these steps to save yourself time while personalizing your order:
- Set up the order quantity
- Click 'Customize' to set a design layout for the entire group of products.
- Set the design how you want each product to appear (font, logo/design elements, etc)
- Add the product to the cart.
- Once the order has been placed, simply send an email to email@example.com with the list of text changes for the order, and the quantities of items in the order that get each text variant!
Please keep in mind that any change or alteration made to any Major Design Element* in the personalization will still require a separte design to be created through the customizer, but as long as the design layout that you create is just getting a simple text change, we can facilitate that on our end as we are setting up your job!
*Major Design Elements are:
- Text Shapes/Effects
Changing, or altering elements is considered: