- Laserable leatherette sheet stock, cut to size to fit your laser cutter!
- Multiple Colors!
- This product is a special order item, and subject to additional terms and conditions, outlined in our Refund Policy.
- Special Order Requirements
- Laser Recommendations
- Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)
- Special Order Product Information
Our popular laserable leatherette sheet stock is now available in full size sheets that are pre-sized to the full bed size specifications for the more popular laser machines on the market!
Take full advantage of your laser's capabilities, reducing the time spent loading/unloading your laser bed, and reduce the amount of waste when processing multiple pieces/components for your products!
This is a special order product. Minimum order size, 20 sheets.
Special order products are subject to additional terms and conditions.
Please refer to our Refund Policy for additional clarifications.
This material has been pre-cut to fit the full size of your laser bed. Just select the model, color, and quantity!
Full 50in x 1450in (127cm x 3,683cm) rolls are available by special order only, at deep discounts!
Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
First Time Users:
We recommend first time users view the following video for a simple approach to processing new materials in any laser bed:
While the video was produced by Trotec Laser, the approach to finding out material settings can be applied to virtually any machine/control software setup.
Manufacturer Recommended Settings*:
- 35 watt DPI 600 Speed 90% Power 35%
- 60 watt DPI 600 Speed 100% Power 30%
- 80 watt TROTEC PPI 600 Speed 90% Power 74%
Laser Vector Cut Settings*:
- 35 WATT: SPEED 20% POWER 35% 50HZ
- 60 WATT: SPEED 25% POWER 25% 100HZ
- 120 WATT: SPEED 85% POWER 35% 2000HZ
- 80 WATT(TROTEC): SPEED 65% POWER 40% 2000 PPI
Recommendations for Heat Transfer Material (HTM):
When personalizing a Leatherette item with Heat Transfer Material, the manufacturer recommends:
- Use SEF FlexCut Nylon
- Weed: Reverse
- Temperature: 240 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Pressure: Light
- Time: 8-10 Seconds
- Peel: Warm
*Manufacturer recommended parameters are generalized starting values, and are not intended to be definitive, accurate, or specific to any brand/model of laser engraver/cutter. No promise, or offer of guarantee that satifactory results will be observed when utilizing manufactuer-provided laser settings. Users of this material will need to experiment with their specific equipment/setup to achieve the desired results. Your specific equipment/setup will likely require different production settings than those prescribed.
Minimum Order Quantity - 20 Sheets
This product is a special order item, and is subject to additional Terms and Conditions.
Please refer to our Refund Policy page for additional information.